Brag meanings in Urdu
Brag meanings in Urdu are جھوٹ, شیخی بگھارنا, بَڑائی ظاہِر کَرنا, شیخی, نمود, دکھاوٹ, گپ ہانکنا, ڈینگیں مارنا, ڈینگ ہانکنا, شیخی مارنا, گپ, ڈینگ Brag in Urdu. More meanings of brag, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Brag.
- (noun) : an instance of boastful talk
- (adjective satellite) : exceptionally good
That's how easy baseball was for me. I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I had the knowledge before I became a professional baseball player to do all these things and know what each guy would hit.
More words related to the meanings of Brag
More words from Urdu related to Brag
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Brag meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈنکاخَيالیباتیں کرناافشادغابازیچوچلے بازیلافاتراہٹکھوئیکلّہ درازیدماغدرخشانیتاگاخود غرضیمَشہُوریٹھاٹحجحیلہ سازیلگائ بجھائ کرناتلبیسورَھبالجلوہ دکھائچھوتغلط بیانی کرناگفتگوپٹاخہجھوٹائدکھاواتہواربڑبڑاہٹدکھانالتاڑنااکڑجھلکناقصہخود فروشیمعقولیتآمَدکھوکھلا پننقل کرناخلاف واقعہکھوٹاظاہِر کَرناکثافتآرام کرنابکیکہنادھوکے سےگوش گزار کرناگھڑَت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Brag
What are the meanings of Brag in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Brag in Urdu are جھوٹ - jhuut, دکھاوٹ - dikhaawat, شیخی - sheykhi, گپ - gap, گپ ہانکنا - gap haankna, ڈینگیں مارنا - diingeyn maarna, ڈینگ - diing, ڈینگ ہانکنا - diing haankna, نمود - namuud, شیخی بگھارنا - sheykhi baghaarna and شیخی مارنا - sheykhi maarna. To understand how would you translate the word Brag in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Brag or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Brag synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Brag. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Brag in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Brag in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Brag with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by brag?
Meanings of brag are جھوٹ - jhuut, دکھاوٹ - dikhaawat, شیخی - sheykhi, گپ - gap, گپ ہانکنا - gap haankna, ڈینگیں مارنا - diingeyn maarna, ڈینگ - diing, ڈینگ ہانکنا - diing haankna, نمود - namuud, شیخی بگھارنا - sheykhi baghaarna and شیخی مارنا - sheykhi maarna
Whats the definition of brag?
Definition of the brag are
- an instance of boastful talk
- exceptionally good
What is the synonym of brag?
Synonym of word brag are lie, foppishness, lieges, vainglory, taradiddle, humbug, rant, seemingness, liegedom, talking
What are the idioms related to brag?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word brag.
- Pull the long bow
- To blow one own hornha
- Draw the long bow
- Talk round
- Talk round
What are the quotes with word brag?
Here are the quotes with the word brag in them
- I was raised to believe in myself. I know I'm cool. I'm not trying to brag or say I'm the man or anything like that. I don't lie or cheat, and I'm not mean to anybody. I treat people with respect. — Freddie Prinze, Jr.
- That's how easy baseball was for me. I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I had the knowledge before I became a professional baseball player to do all these things and know what each guy would hit. — Willie Mays
- The fact is, when it comes to economic leadership, the Republicans have nothing to brag about. This isn't what the American people want. They want to see progress that works for them. — Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- Democrats always like to brag that their guys are smarter than the opponents and Republicans always like to brag that their guys are more moral than the opponents. But if you're looking for morals in politics you're looking for bananas in the cheese department. — Harry Shearer