Bravery meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Bravery.
- (noun) : feeling no fear
- (noun) : a quality of spirit that enables you to face danger or pain without showing fear
It's not just Bin Laden or just those that are involved in the counterterrorism effort. We've gotta cast the net broader than that. But I think it's a - very special tribute that we all owe to the bravery and courage of the men and women in the intelligence and military business who performed so well to finally get it done.
More words related to the meanings of Bravery
More words from Urdu related to Bravery
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bravery meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سَرداریمردانگیمردیکارجوئیتوانائی یا سرگرمی .اسپرٹدریا دلیگستاخیرستہہمتبل بوتابلند نظریقصدہم زادخوش پوشاکیآزادہ رویادرکقوتباہِمتپيشَہ و فَنبے خوفبزرگینس سندیہیکفایت شعاری وغیرہفیضانگنآبنائےپتابے باکشرف النفسکار عظیمجانتوفیقبے خوفیبھورابھیڑ بکری کی انتبہادر یا سورما لوگجسوراخلاقی حالتجواں مردیدلیرجودخاص مزاجطاقتجسمانی طاقتبے باکیجلا کر خاک کرنابہادرانسانیتکار اہمجی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bravery
What are the meanings of Bravery in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bravery in Urdu are بہادری - bahaaduri, ہمت - himmat, دلیری - dileyri, جرات - jur at, شجاعت - shujaaat and دل گردہ - dil gurdah. To understand how would you translate the word Bravery in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bravery or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bravery synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bravery. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bravery in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bravery in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bravery with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bravery?
Meanings of bravery are بہادری - bahaaduri, ہمت - himmat, دلیری - dileyri, جرات - jur at, شجاعت - shujaaat and دل گردہ - dil gurdah
Whats the definition of bravery?
Definition of the bravery are
- feeling no fear
- a quality of spirit that enables you to face danger or pain without showing fear
What is the synonym of bravery?
Synonym of word bravery are valiancy, courageousness, dauntlessness, contiguate, jurats, undauntedness, vigour, manliness, pawing, geds
What are the idioms related to bravery?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bravery.
- Daring serves as a wall
- Destiny leads the willing but drags the unwilling
- In doubtful matters courage may do much in desperate patience
- Keep a still upper lip
- Put off your armour and then show your courage
What are the quotes with word bravery?
Here are the quotes with the word bravery in them
- In fact, my courage and my bravery at a young age was the thing I was bullied for, a kind of 'Who do you think you are?' — Lady Gaga
- To stand up on a stage alone with an acoustic guitar requires bravery bordering on heroism. Bordering on insanity. — Richard Thompson
- It's not just Bin Laden or just those that are involved in the counterterrorism effort. We've gotta cast the net broader than that. But I think it's a - very special tribute that we all owe to the bravery and courage of the men and women in the intelligence and military business who performed so well to finally get it done. — Dick Cheney
- No matter what you think about the Iraq war, there is one thing we can all agree on for the next days - we have to salute the courage and bravery of those who are risking their lives to vote and those brave Iraqi and American soldiers fighting to protect their right to vote. — Hillary Clinton