Breadth meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Breadth.
- (noun) : the extent of something from side to side
- (noun) : the capacity to understand a broad range of topics
If you go and talk to most people, they mean well but they don't have much of a breadth on education, of knowledge of understanding what the real issues are and therefore they listen to pundits on television who tell them what they are supposed to think and they keep repeating that until pretty soon they say, 'Oh, well that must be true.'
More words related to the meanings of Breadth
More words from Urdu related to Breadth
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Breadth meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Breadth
What are the meanings of Breadth in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Breadth in Urdu are چوڑائی - Chorhai, وسعت - wusat, عرض - arz, چوڑائ - chau raa i, پنا - Pana and چکلائی - Chaklayi. To understand how would you translate the word Breadth in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Breadth or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Breadth synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Breadth. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Breadth in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Breadth in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Breadth with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by breadth?
Meanings of breadth are چوڑائی - Chorhai, وسعت - wusat, عرض - arz, چوڑائ - chau raa i, پنا - Pana and چکلائی - Chaklayi
Whats the definition of breadth?
Definition of the breadth are
- the extent of something from side to side
- the capacity to understand a broad range of topics
What is the synonym of breadth?
Synonym of word breadth are widths, roominess, statement, expansiveness, breadths, hugeness, solicitation, width, breadthways, dilatation
What are the idioms related to breadth?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word breadth.
- Foolhardiness proceeds of ignorance
What are the quotes with word breadth?
Here are the quotes with the word breadth in them
- Old age, calm, expanded, broad with the haughty breadth of the universe, old age flowing free with the delicious near-by freedom of death. — Edith Wharton
- If you go and talk to most people, they mean well but they don't have much of a breadth on education, of knowledge of understanding what the real issues are and therefore they listen to pundits on television who tell them what they are supposed to think and they keep repeating that until pretty soon they say, 'Oh, well that must be true.' — Benjamin Carson
- The humanitarian lays stress almost solely upon breadth of knowledge and sympathy. — Irving Babbitt
- Organizations endure, however, in proportion to the breadth of the morality by which they are governed. Thus the endurance of organization depends upon the quality of leadership and that quality derives from the breadth of the morality upon which it rests. — Chester Irving Barnard