Breath meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Breath.
- (noun) : the process of taking in and expelling air during breathing
- (noun) : a slight movement of the air
- (noun) : the air that is inhaled and exhaled in respiration
- (noun) : an indirect suggestion
Part of the beauty of Judaism, and surely this is so for other faiths also, is that it gently restores control over time. Three times a day we stop what we are doing and turn to God in prayer. We recover perspective. We inhale a deep breath of eternity.
|They breathe air||وہ کھلی ہوا میں سانس لیتے تھے|
More words related to the meanings of Breath
More words from Urdu related to Breath
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Breath meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کناریبیوقوف بناناہمتآمیزشموافق بنانارفتار کا زورپھٹنامعنیبھپکااُڑاناعظمتکنارہجھریمہجولیتپھنکارناقلبآخرجراتپھٹابے ایمانآرزُو مند ہوناخودڈنڈی مارناکلیجہحشرشرارت کرنایاراقدرت اظہارقُوَّت حیات رکھنے کی حالتجھپپڑحیاتشق ہوناروحجسامتزددماغپتھر چٹاناہانپنادقیقہچھلآتمانتیجہبھیڑ بکری کی انتختممکرجراٴتخصلتجھٹکاجھکّڑحال ...
Idiom with the word Breath in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Breath
|Catch one's breath||سانس رکنا کسی خوف یا صدمے کی وجہ سے|
What are the meanings of Breath in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Breath in Urdu are سانس - saans, پھونک - phuunk, سانس لینا - saans leyna, دم - dam and نفس - nafs. To understand how would you translate the word Breath in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Breath or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Breath synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Breath. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Breath in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Breath in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Breath with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by breath?
Meanings of breath are سانس - saans, پھونک - phuunk, سانس لینا - saans leyna, دم - dam and نفس - nafs
Whats the definition of breath?
Definition of the breath are
- the process of taking in and expelling air during breathing
- a slight movement of the air
- the air that is inhaled and exhaled in respiration
- an indirect suggestion
What is the synonym of breath?
Synonym of word breath are inhalants, trump, breathing, whiff, temper, inbreathes, puff, breathe, tagtail, gasp
What are the idioms with the word breath?
Here are the idioms with the word breath in them.
- The first breath is the beginning of death
What are the idioms related to breath?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word breath.
- A bumt child dreads the fire
- A burnt child dreads the fire
- Look before you leap
- The escaped mouse ever feels taste of the balt
- A wise man will be master of mind a fool will be its slave
What are the quotes with word breath?
Here are the quotes with the word breath in them
- Space is the breath of art. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- Part of the beauty of Judaism, and surely this is so for other faiths also, is that it gently restores control over time. Three times a day we stop what we are doing and turn to God in prayer. We recover perspective. We inhale a deep breath of eternity. — Jonathan Sacks
- Best of all is it to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and for every breath a song. — Konrad von Gesner
- All the principles of heaven and earth are living inside you. Life itself is truth, and this will never change. Everything in heaven and earth breathes. Breath is the thread that ties creation together. — Morihei Ueshiba
How to use breath in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use breath in a sentence.
- They breathe air — وہ کھلی ہوا میں سانس لیتے تھے