Breeze meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Breeze.
- (noun) : a slight wind (usually refreshing)
- (noun) : any undertaking that is easy to do
- (verb) : to proceed quickly and easily
- (verb) : blow gently and lightly
More words from Urdu related to Breeze
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Breeze meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گزرا ہوالذیذ کھانےجھوٹا ڈرشیطانبادموسم، آب وہواباندھناپیشینعُمدہ کھاناداناسخت بے چینطیارہبھُوت پريتگگنگھیرناسابقاًآسماندیتپہلےترمالشونیہچابی دیناہوا میں سکھانا یا رکھناآب و ہواباد کشیبیتا ہواموہن بھوگکھلا آسمانابلیسہوائرطوبتترویحگزشتہنعمتدیوگھبرایاہواکوئی خَيالی ڈراونی شےآکاسپھراناگذشتہچِند پرِندعفریتایروبھوت پریتخلاونڈہوا دیناسورجآدم خور دیو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Breeze
What are the meanings of Breeze in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Breeze in Urdu are ہوا - hawa and باد - baad. To understand how would you translate the word Breeze in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Breeze or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Breeze synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Breeze. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Breeze in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Breeze in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Breeze with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by breeze?
Meanings of breeze are ہوا - hawa and باد - baad
Whats the definition of breeze?
Definition of the breeze are
- a slight wind (usually refreshing)
- any undertaking that is easy to do
- to proceed quickly and easily
- blow gently and lightly
What is the synonym of breeze?
Synonym of word breeze are wind, aurigation, ventilation, aration, vapor, windle, ogre, huia, mormo, breezed
What are the idioms related to breeze?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word breeze.
- Have no use for
- If you spend money on a bad wife or an enemy your money is gone but what you spend on a friend and comrade is gained
- If you spend money on a bad wife or an enemy your money is gone; but what you spend on a friend and comrade is gained
- A bad job
- A good job
What are the quotes with word breeze?
Here are the quotes with the word breeze in them
- Oh, my God, this amazing cool breeze is coming through my window and the sun is shining. I'm happy. — Liv Tyler
- There's no point in swanning through and being cool as a breeze in every scene. It's not really that interesting. Even if you're a superhero. — Michael Fassbender
- There's always a period of curious fear between the first sweet-smelling breeze and the time when the rain comes cracking down. — Don DeLillo
- A new breeze is blowing, and a world refreshed by freedom seems reborn for in man's heart, if not in fact, the day of the dictator is over. The totalitarian era is passing, its old ideas blown away like leaves from an ancient, lifeless tree. — George H.W.Bush