Brief meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Brief.
- (noun) : a condensed written summary or abstract
- (noun) : a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
- (verb) : give essential information to someone
- (adjective satellite) : concise and succinct
- (adjective satellite) : (of clothing) very short
More words related to the meanings of Brief
More words from Urdu related to Brief
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Brief meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خُلاصہکھیننچناکم مقدارقدغنڈوبا ہوااچانککاٹا چھاٹااکھٹا کیا گیاکسی شے کا مشمولہقلیلپاکیزہقلتنکالناسولی پر چڑھانامختصر کرناجوہر رساننپا تلاکچھناتوضیحقانعظاہریلطیفحاصِل مَطلَباقتباسجوہر کاچھوٹلاولینکوتاہحکمظرفحاصل کلامگھٹایا ہوااصل مطلبنچوڑناباہر لکیرخلاصہعرقکم مغزجانگیاباتقانع ہوناگہرائی سے خالیدرشتایک رُکنی الفاظ کے استعمالاثیریگریمختصرکم عُمرمضمونمُختصر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Brief
What are the meanings of Brief in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Brief in Urdu are خلاصہ - khulaasah, مختصر - mukhtasar, حکم نامہ - hukm naamah, اختصار - ekhtesaar, سرسری - sar sari, مجمل - mujmal and جانگیا - jaangiya. To understand how would you translate the word Brief in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Brief or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Brief synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Brief. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Brief in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Brief in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Brief with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by brief?
Meanings of brief are خلاصہ - khulaasah, مختصر - mukhtasar, حکم نامہ - hukm naamah, اختصار - ekhtesaar, سرسری - sar sari, مجمل - mujmal and جانگیا - jaangiya
Whats the definition of brief?
Definition of the brief are
- a condensed written summary or abstract
- a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
- give essential information to someone
- concise and succinct
- (of clothing) very short
What is the synonym of brief?
Synonym of word brief are absterging, shortwing, synopsis, abbreviating, judicial decree, abvolt, terse, absterges, shorty, quintessential
What are the idioms related to brief?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word brief.
- Brevity is the soul of wit
- It boils down to this
- Across lot
- In few
- In nutshell
What are the quotes with word brief?
Here are the quotes with the word brief in them
- The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box. — Henri Cartier Bresson
- There is no more difficult art to acquire than the art of observation, and for some men it is quite as difficult to record an observation in brief and plain language. — William Osler
- There is a brief moment when all there is in a man's mind and soul and spirit is reflected through his eyes, his hands, his attitude. This is the moment to record. — Yousuf Karsh
- Favor comes because for a brief moment in the great space of human change and progress some general human purpose finds in him a satisfactory embodiment. — Franklin D. Roosevelt