Brighter meanings in Urdu
Brighter meanings in Urdu is روشن Brighter in Urdu. More meanings of brighter, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
When I look at President Obama, I see a leader with a cool head, a caring heart and an open mind, a president who has demonstrated through his demeanor and through his deeds that he is uniquely qualified to heal our divisions, rebuild our nation and lead us to a brighter future together.
More words related to the meanings of Brighter
More words from Urdu related to Brighter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Brighter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھاٹھ دارپرکاش کرناجَلتا ہُواآرام کرناظاہریاتفاق سے ہوجاناآفتاب گوںدرخ شانچمکتاعیاںصاف ظاہرسوزاںدرخشندہپرگھٹشعلہشوخرخشکھلاچمکتا ہُوادِل فریبآشکارا کرنافَروزاںروشن ہوناتیز طبعجوتتابناکرخشاننیرّصریحمنوربھڑکتا ہواہلکاجو دیکھنے میں آئےخفیفچٹکیلاکم وزنشیشہ ساغرادرخشاںبھَڑَکتا ہُوااترنانامی گرامیضیابے جھجھکاجلااوپنہویدامنور کرنادمکتا ہواجلنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Brighter
What are the meanings of Brighter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Brighter in Urdu is روشن - roshan. To understand how would you translate the word Brighter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Brighter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Brighter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Brighter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Brighter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Brighter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Brighter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by brighter?
Meaning of brighter is روشن - roshan
Whats the definition of brighter?
Definition of the brighter are
What is the synonym of brighter?
Synonym of word brighter are lucent, sparkly, explicit, shining, brightsome, apparent, illuming, irradiant, opens, bright
What are the idioms related to brighter?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word brighter.
- A golden age
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire it puts out the little it kindles the great
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it puts out the little it kindles the great
- Lantern of the dead
- Light up
What are the quotes with word brighter?
Here are the quotes with the word brighter in them
- When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. — Akhenaton
- When I look at President Obama, I see a leader with a cool head, a caring heart and an open mind, a president who has demonstrated through his demeanor and through his deeds that he is uniquely qualified to heal our divisions, rebuild our nation and lead us to a brighter future together. — Charlie Crist
- It was a way out of poverty. It was a way to success. It was a way to education. And it was a way to a brighter day for me. — Little Richard
- We know that when people are safe in their homes, they are free to pursue their dream for a brighter economic future for themselves and their families. — George Pataki