Bring up meanings in Urdu
Bring up Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Bring up.
- (verb) : raise from a lower to a higher position
- (verb) : put forward for consideration or discussion
- (verb) : cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
- (verb) : cause to come to a sudden stop
- (verb) : promote from a lower position or rank
- (verb) : summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- (verb) : look after a child until it is an adult
Women's courage is rather different from men's. The fact that women have to bring up children and look after husbands makes them braver at facing long-term issues, such as illness. Men are more immediately courageous. Lots of people are brave in battle.
More words related to the meanings of Bring up
More words from Urdu related to Bring up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bring up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رہناپشتکھٹواملازم رکھناہلاناکرمدائیرام کرناالطفاتکھلا پلا کر بڑا کرناکھلاناناک سے بل بناناعزیز رکھناریل گاڑیپلنگڑیمالک ہوناسادھناجُھولادبک رہناپالتونذرپالندیکھ بھال کرنابھوجن کرناپوسناگھرانالبھانامانناسیدھا کھڑا کرناجاری ہوناہاتھجھولنابرقرار رہنادھیمارعایتدایہراماحسان کرنابچانانَشونُما ميں تَرَقّی ديناتھوتھنی کے ساتھ کریدناپلے باندھناکھٹولیپابند رہناکمکدل میں رکھناآباد کرناپلا ہوافیضتربیت دینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bring up
What are the meanings of Bring up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bring up in Urdu are پالنا - paalna, پرورش کرنا - par warish karna and پالنا پوسنا - paalna posna. To understand how would you translate the word Bring up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bring up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bring up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bring up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bring up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bring up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bring up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bring up?
Meanings of bring up are پالنا - paalna, پرورش کرنا - par warish karna and پالنا پوسنا - paalna posna
Whats the definition of bring up?
Definition of the bring up are
- raise from a lower to a higher position
- put forward for consideration or discussion
- cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
- cause to come to a sudden stop
- promote from a lower position or rank
- summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- look after a child until it is an adult
What is the synonym of bring up?
Synonym of word bring up are nestle, cribbled, clothe, foster, cribble, train, embosom, cradling, tend, cradle
What are the idioms related to bring up?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bring up.
- Pelican in her piety
- Save a thief from the gallows and he'll cut your throat
What are the quotes with word bring up?
Here are the quotes with the word bring up in them
- Women's courage is rather different from men's. The fact that women have to bring up children and look after husbands makes them braver at facing long-term issues, such as illness. Men are more immediately courageous. Lots of people are brave in battle. — Mary Wesley
- Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to the country and to mankind is to bring up a family. — George Bernard Shaw
- I think my father would have liked to have been an artist, actually. But I think he didn't quite have perhaps the drive or, I don't know, I mean he had a family to bring up I suppose. — David Hockney
- I realized that it's all really one, that John Lennon was correct. We utilize the music to bring down the walls of Berlin, to bring up the force of compassion and forgiveness and kindness between Palestines, Hebrews. Bring down the walls here in San Diego, Tijuana, Cuba. — Carlos Santana