Broadly meanings in Urdu
Broadly meanings in Urdu are بیہودہ طور سے, صاف صاف, کھلا کھلا Broadly in Urdu. More meanings of broadly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Broadly.
- (adverb) : without regard to specific details or exceptions
- (adverb) : in a wide fashion
Democrats think the country works better with a strong middle class, real opportunities for poor people to work their way into it and a relentless focus on the future, with business and government working together to promote growth and broadly shared prosperity. We think 'we're all in this together' is a better philosophy than 'you're on your own.'
That is to say, epic poetry has been invented many times and independently but, as the needs which prompted the invention have been broadly similar, so the invention itself has been.
More words related to the meanings of Broadly
|کھلا کھلاkhula khula||Downright Distinct Overtly Openly Clear Above board Straight|
|صاف صافsaaf saaf||Unequivocal Unambiguously Unambiguous Outright Explicitly Barely Straight Plump Nakedly Manifestly Legibly Frankly Distinctly Clearly Clear Unequivocally|
More words from Urdu related to Broadly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Broadly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اعلانیہ êlaaniyahبرملابے تکلفظاہرپورامحکمبے تکلُفی سےتماماًکھُلَم کھُلاراستعیاںمختلفبے کپڑےدن دھاڑےکھلم کھلاگد پدکھلاغیر مشکوکصاف طور پرعلانیہموٹابمشکلسیخپیدانشان داربے سترکھلے عامصرفموٹا کرناشیشہ ساغیر مبہمجداکھلے خزانےکھلا کھلادو ٹوکمعلومباہم برابرنمایاںخاصکھلے بندوںفوراًکیولبرابرصاف شفافبالکل واضحعلیحدہاعلانیہپکار کےپرگھٹپھلانا ...
What are the meanings of Broadly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Broadly in Urdu are کھلا کھلا - khula khula and صاف صاف - saaf saaf. To understand how would you translate the word Broadly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Broadly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Broadly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Broadly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Broadly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Broadly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Broadly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by broadly?
Meanings of broadly are کھلا کھلا - khula khula and صاف صاف - saaf saaf
Whats the definition of broadly?
Definition of the broadly are
- without regard to specific details or exceptions
- in a wide fashion
What is the synonym of broadly?
Synonym of word broadly are downright, unequivocal, distinct, unambiguously, overtly, unambiguous, openly, outright, clear, explicitly
What are the quotes with word broadly?
Here are the quotes with the word broadly in them
- Democrats think the country works better with a strong middle class, real opportunities for poor people to work their way into it and a relentless focus on the future, with business and government working together to promote growth and broadly shared prosperity. We think 'we're all in this together' is a better philosophy than 'you're on your own.' — William J.Clinton
- Crime and legal stories, broadly speaking, are just where my interest happens to lie. — William Landay
- That is to say, epic poetry has been invented many times and independently but, as the needs which prompted the invention have been broadly similar, so the invention itself has been. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- Some in my party threaten to send a message that they don't know a just war when they see it, and more broadly that they're not prepared to use our military strength to protect our security and the cause of freedom. — Joe Lieberman