Broken meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Broken.
- (adjective) : physically and forcibly separated into pieces or cracked or split
- (adjective satellite) : out of working order ( busted' is an informal substitute for broken')
With Stacy, it was interesting because you know he was within all this chaos, all these different lives that were so broken and so much anger and so much frustration and their skating came out of that, their different styles came out of that.
The London games mark the 24th anniversary of my winning two golds and setting the world record in the heptathlon. Someone is going to want it records are made to be broken - it's only a matter of time. I hope mine will outlive me.
More words related to the meanings of Broken
More words from Urdu related to Broken
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Broken meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نچوڑجھریزَخمیمُرمُریکرائے پر لیناکھنڈرلتاچورناکارہکرکرااچاٹنُقصان زدہسولی پر چڑھاناٹھنٹھمَضرُوبکڑکناملولماندہشگافمحنت کرکے تھکا ہواسانسبرباددریدہزخمیگدڑیتار تارمجروحپُھسکاسوگوارنڈھالچیربے زاراجرتخستہ حالگھٹا ہواسولیبےکارپارہ پارہناقصجُھری دارحزینآبلہ پالُب لبابچاک کرناراہ کا تھکا ماندہکرارہکرائے پر دیناشکستگی کی حالت میںگھسا پٹادھجّی ...
Idioms with the word Broken in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Broken
What are the meanings of Broken in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Broken in Urdu are پھٹا - phata, خستہ - khastah, ٹوٹا - tuuta and شکستہ - shikastah. To understand how would you translate the word Broken in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Broken or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Broken synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Broken. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Broken in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Broken in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Broken with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by broken?
Meanings of broken are پھٹا - phata, خستہ - khastah, ٹوٹا - tuuta and شکستہ - shikastah
Whats the definition of broken?
Definition of the broken are
- physically and forcibly separated into pieces or cracked or split
- out of working order ( busted' is an informal substitute for broken')
What is the synonym of broken?
Synonym of word broken are bursted, daintified, exploded, staidest, torn, wounded, slit, worn out, rent, wayworn
What are the idioms with the word broken?
Here are the idioms with the word broken in them.
- A broken reed
- A broken sack will hold no corn
- Bad customs are better broken up than kept up
- The pitcher goes so often to the water that it is broken at last
What are the idioms related to broken?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word broken.
- Seamy side of things
- The cheap buyer takes bad meat
What are the quotes with word broken?
Here are the quotes with the word broken in them
- If you've got to my age, you've probably had your heart broken many times. So it's not that difficult to unpack a bit of grief from some little corner of your heart and cry over it. — Emma Thompson
- With Stacy, it was interesting because you know he was within all this chaos, all these different lives that were so broken and so much anger and so much frustration and their skating came out of that, their different styles came out of that. — John Robinson
- The London games mark the 24th anniversary of my winning two golds and setting the world record in the heptathlon. Someone is going to want it records are made to be broken - it's only a matter of time. I hope mine will outlive me. — Jackie Joyner Kersee
- I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken - and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived. — Margaret Mitchell