Brokerage meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Brokerage.
- (noun) : the business of a broker; charges a fee to arrange a contract between two parties
- (noun) : a stock broker's business; charges a fee to act as intermediary between buyer and seller
- (noun) : place where a broker conducts his business
More words from Urdu related to Brokerage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Brokerage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Brokerage
What are the meanings of Brokerage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Brokerage in Urdu are دستوری - dastuuri, دلالی - Dilali and آڑہت - aarhat. To understand how would you translate the word Brokerage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Brokerage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Brokerage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Brokerage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Brokerage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Brokerage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Brokerage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by brokerage?
Meanings of brokerage are دستوری - dastuuri, دلالی - Dilali and آڑہت - aarhat
Whats the definition of brokerage?
Definition of the brokerage are
- the business of a broker; charges a fee to arrange a contract between two parties
- a stock broker's business; charges a fee to act as intermediary between buyer and seller
- place where a broker conducts his business
What is the synonym of brokerage?
Synonym of word brokerage are constitutional, broker's commission, jobbery, commission, agency, institutional, fee
What are the idioms related to brokerage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word brokerage.
- An ill deed cannot bring honour
- He who handles pit is bound to defile his fingers
- Do not play with edged tools
- Who remove stones bruise their own fingers
- Evil communications corrupt good manners
What are the quotes with word brokerage?
Here are the quotes with the word brokerage in them
- Advertising is a racket, like the movies and the brokerage business. You cannot be honest without admitting that its constructive contribution to humanity is exactly minus zero. — F.Scott Fitzgerald
- The CIA is made up of boys whose families sent them to Princeton but wouldn't let them into the family brokerage business. — Lyndon B.Johnson