Brothers meanings in Urdu
Brothers meanings in Urdu is بھائی Brothers in Urdu. More meanings of brothers, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I was blessed, because I come from a family where they knock you down before you float away. I have a lot of brothers who just make sure we have our feet on the ground, and my mom is a rock star. She is an amazing mother.
More words from Urdu related to Brothers
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Brothers meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Brothers
What are the meanings of Brothers in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Brothers in Urdu is بھائی - Bhai. To understand how would you translate the word Brothers in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Brothers or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Brothers synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Brothers. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Brothers in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Brothers in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Brothers with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by brothers?
Meaning of brothers is بھائی - Bhai
Whats the definition of brothers?
Definition of the brothers are
What is the synonym of brothers?
Synonym of word brothers are sibling, brethren, bro, brother
What are the idioms related to brothers?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word brothers.
- A boaster and a liar are cousins
- All colour will agree in the dark
- Brother quarrel like thieves inside a house but outside their swords leap out in each other's defence
- A brother is a friend given by nature
- A jackdaw is ever found near to jackdaw
What are the quotes with word brothers?
Here are the quotes with the word brothers in them
- There is a destiny which makes us brothers none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own. — Edwin Markham
- President Johnson did not want the Vietnam War to broaden. He wanted the North Vietnamese to leave their brothers in the South alone. — William Westmoreland
- I was blessed, because I come from a family where they knock you down before you float away. I have a lot of brothers who just make sure we have our feet on the ground, and my mom is a rock star. She is an amazing mother. — Kellan Lutz
- I always say, I'm certain I changed 'Watchmen' less than the Coen brothers changed 'No Country for Old Men.' I'm certain of it. But you don't hear the Cormac McCarthy fans, like, up in arms about it. They should be. It's like an amazing Pulitzer Prize-winning book. — Zack Snyder