Brown meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Brown.
- (noun) : an orange of low brightness and saturation
- (noun) : Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858)
- (noun) : a university in Rhode Island
- (verb) : fry in a pan until it changes color
- (adjective satellite) : of a color similar to that of wood or earth
- (verb) : make brown in color
- (adjective satellite) : (of skin) deeply suntanned
- (noun) : abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1859)
Beauty and the Beast seemed like it all was really brown. The whole thing was just so brown and orange and yellow, like Burger King or something. I don't think I would have liked Beauty and the Beast at any age.
What are the meanings of Brown in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Brown in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Brown in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Brown or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Brown synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Brown. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Brown in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Brown in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Brown with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by brown?
براون, بهورا, کتھئی, مَٹيالا, بھُورا
Whats the definition of brown?
Definition of the brown are
- an orange of low brightness and saturation
- Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858)
- a university in Rhode Island
- fry in a pan until it changes color
- of a color similar to that of wood or earth
- make brown in color
- (of skin) deeply suntanned
- abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1859)
What are the quotes with word brown?
Here are the quotes with the word brown in them
- Switzerland is a small, steep country, much more up and down than sideways, and is all stuck over with large brown hotels built on the cuckoo clock style of architecture. — Ernest Hemingway
- We can revolutionize the attitude of inner city brown and black kids to learning. We need a civil rights movement within the African-American community. — Henry Louis Gates
- Beauty and the Beast seemed like it all was really brown. The whole thing was just so brown and orange and yellow, like Burger King or something. I don't think I would have liked Beauty and the Beast at any age. — Mike Judge
- Even before he came to power in 1997, Gordon Brown promised to change the accounts to parliament from simple litanies of cash in and cash out, to a more commercial system that took notice of the public property the departments were using. This system is known as resource accounting. — James Buchan