Buck meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Buck.
- (noun) : a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- (noun) : a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- (verb) : jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- (noun) : mature male of various mammals (especially deer or antelope)
- (noun) : United States author whose novels drew on her experiences as a missionary in China (1892-1973)
- (verb) : resist
- (verb) : to strive with determination
- (noun) : a gymnastic horse without pommels and with one end elongated; used lengthwise for vaulting
More words from Urdu related to Buck
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Buck meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Buck
What are the meanings of Buck in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Buck in Urdu are بکرا - bakra and بک بک کرنا - bak bak karna. To understand how would you translate the word Buck in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Buck or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Buck synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Buck. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Buck in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Buck in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Buck with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by buck?
Meanings of buck are بکرا - bakra and بک بک کرنا - bak bak karna
Whats the definition of buck?
Definition of the buck are
- a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- mature male of various mammals (especially deer or antelope)
- United States author whose novels drew on her experiences as a missionary in China (1892-1973)
- to strive with determination
- a gymnastic horse without pommels and with one end elongated; used lengthwise for vaulting
What is the synonym of buck?
Synonym of word buck are buckra, goat, yackety, prate, cackle, blab, prattle, gabble
What are the idioms related to buck?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word buck.
- A new broom sweeps clean
- To make a scapegoat of
- You catch no hares with drums
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
What are the quotes with word buck?
Here are the quotes with the word buck in them
- I envy the sensibility in Europe, appreciating beauty in women as they age. I'm going to go that way. I might dye my gray hair for a bit, but beyond that the buck stops. I'm not having any work done. — Rachel Bilson
- The buck stops with the guy who signs the checks. — Rupert Murdoch
- As a kid I had buck teeth and braces and acne. I hated what I saw. I'm still not comfortable, but that's why I change and adapt the way I look. — Marilyn Manson
- When we realize we can make a buck cleaning up the environment, it will be done! — Dennis Weaver