Bucket meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Bucket.
- (noun) : the quantity contained in a bucket
- (verb) : carry in a bucket
- (verb) : put into a bucket
- (noun) : a roughly cylindrical vessel that is open at the top
I tell you the past is a bucket of ashes, so live not in your yesterdays, no just for tomorrow, but in the here and now. Keep moving and forget the post mortems and remember, no one can get the jump on the future.
I drink a bucket of white tea in the morning. I read about this tea of the Emperor of China, which is supposedly the tea of eternal youth. It's called Silver Needle. It's unbelievably expensive, but I get it on the Web.
More words from Urdu related to Bucket
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bucket meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تورقامتترکیب دینابھروساظاہِری ڈیل ڈولچلناڈولاُگاناروپحساب لگانارسمنمونہمنصوبہپیدا کرناشکلسرشتدیدارطرزمحیطقرینہتَراشمثالاحتمالوضع قطعوضعراستہرویہآکارڈول ڈالناکایامنصوبہ بناناسازپانی پلانے کا نندولااِظہارراغب ہوناجلوہ گریچہرہطریقصُورَتبدمزہ یا بے لطف ہوناآثارپرکارحجدستورڈھبرقممقیاستشکیل دیناشکل دینامزاج ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bucket
What are the meanings of Bucket in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bucket in Urdu are چرس, ڈول - daul, بوکا - Boka and بالٹی - baalti. To understand how would you translate the word Bucket in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bucket or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bucket synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bucket. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bucket in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bucket in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bucket with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bucket?
Meanings of bucket are چرس, ڈول - daul, بوکا - Boka and بالٹی - baalti
Whats the definition of bucket?
Definition of the bucket are
- the quantity contained in a bucket
- carry in a bucket
- put into a bucket
- a roughly cylindrical vessel that is open at the top
What is the synonym of bucket?
Synonym of word bucket are chirts, likelihood, form, charas, contour, hashish, aquarius, bocca, doole, dool
What are the idioms related to bucket?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bucket.
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
- Shift about
What are the quotes with word bucket?
Here are the quotes with the word bucket in them
- Choose your companions from the best Who draws a bucket with the rest soon topples down the hill. — William Butler Yeats
- I tell you the past is a bucket of ashes, so live not in your yesterdays, no just for tomorrow, but in the here and now. Keep moving and forget the post mortems and remember, no one can get the jump on the future. — Carl Sandburg
- I drink a bucket of white tea in the morning. I read about this tea of the Emperor of China, which is supposedly the tea of eternal youth. It's called Silver Needle. It's unbelievably expensive, but I get it on the Web. — Antonio Banderas
- My goal on my bucket list is to write a romantic comedy movie. — Lynda Barry