Buddha meanings in Urdu
Buddha meanings in Urdu is گوتم بدھ Buddha in Urdu. More meanings of buddha, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Buddha.
- (noun) : one who has achieved a state of perfect enlightenment
- (noun) : founder of Buddhism (c 563-483 BC)
It took the Metropolitan Museum of Art nearly 50 years to wake up to Pablo Picasso. It didn't own one of his paintings until 1946, when Gertrude Stein bequeathed that indomitable quasi-Cubistic picture of herself - a portrait of the writer as a sumo Buddha - to the Met, principally because she disliked the Museum of Modern Art.
More words from Urdu related to Buddha
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Buddha meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Buddha in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Buddha in Urdu is گوتم بدھ. To understand how would you translate the word Buddha in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Buddha or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Buddha synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Buddha. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Buddha in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Buddha in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Buddha with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by buddha?
Meaning of buddha is گوتم بدھ
Whats the definition of buddha?
Definition of the buddha are
- one who has achieved a state of perfect enlightenment
- founder of Buddhism (c 563-483 BC)
What is the synonym of buddha?
Synonym of word buddha are gautama buddha
What are the quotes with word buddha?
Here are the quotes with the word buddha in them
- Art is not necessary at all. All that is necessary to make this world a better place to live in is to love - to love as Christ loved, as Buddha loved. — Isadora Duncan
- It took the Metropolitan Museum of Art nearly 50 years to wake up to Pablo Picasso. It didn't own one of his paintings until 1946, when Gertrude Stein bequeathed that indomitable quasi-Cubistic picture of herself - a portrait of the writer as a sumo Buddha - to the Met, principally because she disliked the Museum of Modern Art. — Jerry Saltz
- A Buddha is someone who finds freedom in good fortune and bad. — Bodhidharma
- A lot of the powerful religious leaders, from Jesus to Buddha to Tibetan monks, they're really talking about the same things: love and acceptable, and the value of friendship, and respecting yourself so you can respect others. — Jena Malone