Budget meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Budget.
- (noun) : a summary of intended expenditures along with proposals for how to meet them
- (noun) : a sum of money allocated for a particular purpose
- (verb) : make a budget
More words related to the meanings of Budget
More words from Urdu related to Budget
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Budget meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Budget
What are the meanings of Budget in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Budget in Urdu are موازنہ - mowaaznah, سستا - sasta and بجٹ - Budget. To understand how would you translate the word Budget in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Budget or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Budget synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Budget. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Budget in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Budget in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Budget with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by budget?
Meanings of budget are موازنہ - mowaaznah, سستا - sasta and بجٹ - Budget
Whats the definition of budget?
Definition of the budget are
- a summary of intended expenditures along with proposals for how to meet them
- a sum of money allocated for a particular purpose
- make a budget
What is the synonym of budget?
Synonym of word budget are compares, inexpensive, cheesy, compared, creepy, comparability, cheap, counter balance, budlet, libration
What are the idioms related to budget?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word budget.
- Best is cheapest
- Buying is cheaper than asking
- Cheep things are rotten
- Ginger bread work
- Grubb street
What are the quotes with word budget?
Here are the quotes with the word budget in them
- A movie like House of the Dead with around $7 million budget or Alone in the Dark with around $16 million budget are much easier to make profit than the typical $50 million major motion picture. — Uwe Boll
- Becoming food savvy is one thing, but it's amazing how fast savvy turns to snooty, and snooty leaves you preparing three-hour meals that break your budget and that the kids won't even eat. — Jeffrey Kluger
- A budget tells us what we can't afford, but it doesn't keep us from buying it. — William Feather
- Just because you've made a couple movies, you've done some good movies, you've been nominated for some Academy Awards, whatever, nobody's entitled. It's a business. If they don't see it, I can think they're wrong, but I'm not entitled to a $15 million budget to make a film. — Edward Norton