Buff meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Buff.
- (noun) : an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block; used for polishing (as in manicuring)
- (noun) : bare skin
- (noun) : a soft thick undyed leather from the skins of e.g. buffalo or oxen
- (noun) : an ardent follower and admirer
- (noun) : a medium to dark tan color
- (verb) : strike, beat repeatedly
- (adjective satellite) : of the yellowish-beige color of buff leather
What are the meanings of Buff in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Buff in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Buff in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Buff or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Buff synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Buff. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Buff in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Buff in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Buff with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by buff?
Whats the definition of buff?
Definition of the buff are
- an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block; used for polishing (as in manicuring)
- bare skin
- a soft thick undyed leather from the skins of e.g. buffalo or oxen
- an ardent follower and admirer
- a medium to dark tan color
- strike, beat repeatedly
- of the yellowish-beige color of buff leather