Build on meanings in Urdu
Build on meanings in Urdu is پر تعمیر Build on in Urdu. More meanings of build on, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Build on Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Build on.
- (verb) : be based on; of theories and claims, for example
You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.
More words from Urdu related to Build on
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Build on meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Build on
What are the meanings of Build on in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Build on in Urdu is پر تعمیر. To understand how would you translate the word Build on in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Build on or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Build on synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Build on. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Build on in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Build on in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Build on with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by build on?
Meaning of build on is پر تعمیر
Whats the definition of build on?
Definition of the build on are
- be based on; of theories and claims, for example
What is the synonym of build on?
Synonym of word build on are build upon
What are the idioms related to build on?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word build on.
- A house pulled down is half rebuilt
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- It is easier to build two chimneys than to maintain one
- Many can make bricks but cannot build
What are the quotes with word build on?
Here are the quotes with the word build on in them
- You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. — Johnny Cash
- If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own. — Charlotte Bronte
- Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is. — Bob Feller
- The old welfare system was hurting people by discouraging work and marriage. Welfare reform, and now this legislation, will build on the understanding that work and strong families are the foundation upon which we build our future. — Jim Talent