Builder meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Builder.
- (noun) : someone who contracts for and supervises construction (as of a building)
- (noun) : a substance added to soaps or detergents to increase their cleansing action
- (noun) : a person who creates a business or who organizes and develops a country
I actually started as a model builder and quickly progressed into production design, which made sense because I could draw and paint. But I kept watching that guy over there who was moving the actors around and setting up the shots.
More words related to the meanings of Builder
More words from Urdu related to Builder
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Builder meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صورت گربانیخداراجطورتاج داریقانونعمل داریگھڑنے والاعلاقہفقہبَنانے والاطور طریقےشیپرموجدولایتعلم فقہحال و قالرُتبَہ شاہیدستورموئسسقلب سازحالتمملکتصَنعت کارحکومت کرناتیکنیک کاربنانے والادورعلم قانونتسلطدست کارحکومتمیر عمارتفاعلتغلب کرنے والاشانپادشاہیسنگ تراشسانچاصنّاعنرالاکیفیتاصول قانونکاری گرکاریگرکلیہقطع کرنے والامعمارکار ساز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Builder
What are the meanings of Builder in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Builder in Urdu are بنانے والا - banaaney waala, راج - raaj, بانی - baani, مستری - mistri and معمار - memaar. To understand how would you translate the word Builder in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Builder or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Builder synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Builder. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Builder in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Builder in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Builder with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by builder?
Meanings of builder are بنانے والا - banaaney waala, راج - raaj, بانی - baani, مستری - mistri and معمار - memaar
Whats the definition of builder?
Definition of the builder are
- someone who contracts for and supervises construction (as of a building)
- a substance added to soaps or detergents to increase their cleansing action
- a person who creates a business or who organizes and develops a country
What is the synonym of builder?
Synonym of word builder are forger, reign, framer, constructive, realm, technician, badee, government, repairman, dominion
What are the idioms related to builder?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word builder.
- So many men in court and so many strangers
- Valour is of no service chance rules all and the bravest often fall before the weapons of cowards
What are the quotes with word builder?
Here are the quotes with the word builder in them
- I actually started as a model builder and quickly progressed into production design, which made sense because I could draw and paint. But I kept watching that guy over there who was moving the actors around and setting up the shots. — James Cameron
- Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all. — Norman Vincent Peale