Building meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Building.
- (noun) : the act of constructing something
- (noun) : the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones
First let me report that the art in the Barnes Collection has never looked better. My trips to the old Barnes were always amazing, but except on the sunniest days, you could barely see the art. The building always felt pushed beyond its capacity.
|A tall building||ایک لمبی عمارت|
More words from Urdu related to Building
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Building meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Building in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Building
What are the meanings of Building in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Building in Urdu are عمارت - imaarat, تعمیر - tamiir, عمارت تعمیر and بلڈنگ - Biu. To understand how would you translate the word Building in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Building or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Building synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Building. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Building in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Building in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Building with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by building?
Meanings of building are عمارت - imaarat, تعمیر - tamiir, عمارت تعمیر and بلڈنگ - Biu
Whats the definition of building?
Definition of the building are
- the act of constructing something
- the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones
What is the synonym of building?
Synonym of word building are erection, edifice, builded, built up, constitutive, edification, construction, buildings
What are the idioms with the word building?
Here are the idioms with the word building in them.
- You are building on sand
What are the idioms related to building?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word building.
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- You are building on sand
- A house pulled down is half rebuilt
- It is easier to build two chimneys than to maintain one
- Many can make bricks but cannot build
What are the quotes with word building?
Here are the quotes with the word building in them
- The answer to old age is to keep one's mind busy and to go on with one's life as if it were interminable. I always admired Chekhov for building a new house when he was dying of tuberculosis. — Leon Edel
- A truly great book should be read in youth, again in maturity and once more in old age, as a fine building should be seen by morning light, at noon and by moonlight. — Robertson Davies
- First let me report that the art in the Barnes Collection has never looked better. My trips to the old Barnes were always amazing, but except on the sunniest days, you could barely see the art. The building always felt pushed beyond its capacity. — Jerry Saltz
- With fitness, I do Bikrams hot yoga. The gym that I have in my building is amazing. I love to do cardio and weights there. — Shay Mitchell
How to use building in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use building in a sentence.
- A tall building — ایک لمبی عمارت