Bullet meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Bullet.
- (noun) : a projectile that is fired from a gun
- (noun) : a high-speed passenger train
More words from Urdu related to Bullet
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bullet meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Bullet
What are the meanings of Bullet in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bullet in Urdu are گولی - goli and کار توس - kaar tuus. To understand how would you translate the word Bullet in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bullet or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bullet synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bullet. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bullet in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bullet in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bullet with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bullet?
Meanings of bullet are گولی - goli and کار توس - kaar tuus
Whats the definition of bullet?
Definition of the bullet are
- a projectile that is fired from a gun
- a high-speed passenger train
What is the synonym of bullet?
Synonym of word bullet are golly, gault, gallet, bullae, pillock, pel, bullate, bullace, shot, pill willet
What are the idioms with the word bullet?
Here are the idioms with the word bullet in them.
- Every bullet has its billet
What are the idioms related to bullet?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bullet.
- Open fire
- Pills are to be swallowed not chewed
What are the quotes with word bullet?
Here are the quotes with the word bullet in them
- I think you have to be willing to take a bullet for somebody if you're going to stand up there, take your vows, and be married to them for the rest of your life. — Blake Shelton
- People are always looking for the single magic bullet that will totally change everything. There is no single magic bullet. — Temple Grandin
- If a person with a bullet in Dallas can change the world, imagine a person with an idea could do. — J.Michael Straczynski
- Education is the silver bullet to improve this Nation's standing worldwide... and our teachers know that. — Solomon Ortiz