Bunch meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Bunch.
- (verb) : gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- (noun) : any collection in its entirety
- (noun) : a grouping of a number of similar things
- (noun) : an informal body of friends
- (verb) : form into a bunch
I can't wait to be that age and hanging out with a bunch of people hanging out all day playing golf and going to the beach, all my own age. We'd be laughing and having a good time and getting loopy on our prescription drugs. Driving golf carts around. I can't wait.
I like making pies. I have a bunch of fruit trees in my backyard. My loquat tree sprouted, and I like making loquat pie. They're really hard to peel and everything, and it took me forever, but they make the best pies. They're amazing.
More words related to the meanings of Bunch
More words from Urdu related to Bunch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bunch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دانت کا ٹنڈغلہ گدامملا جلاگچھاقبیلہگتھیاتفاقمصیبتادارہتابع ہوناکلغیذیلباجاپھنداڈھيلاسرمایہخانہ بدوش فرقہکلیمشترکزمرہکسنایکجا کرناموٹھحاصل کرنامجموعیگُچّھے کی طَرح کوئی چیزگٹھیلا ہوناوصول یابیافتادمرحلہزنجیر جیساطول دینادفینہپنڈاحساب لگاناپلندہطائفہپھنسا لیناجڑناپیوندچکّابٹورناقوم کا ایک طَبقہکانٹھہم آہنگیالچناانگشراب کی خوشبوگٹاجوڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bunch
What are the meanings of Bunch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bunch in Urdu are گانٹھ - gaanth, جمع کرنا - jama karna, گروہ - garoh, پنڈا - pinda, خوشہ - khoshah and گچھا - guchchha. To understand how would you translate the word Bunch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bunch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bunch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bunch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bunch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bunch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bunch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bunch?
Meanings of bunch are گانٹھ - gaanth, جمع کرنا - jama karna, گروہ - garoh, پنڈا - pinda, خوشہ - khoshah and گچھا - guchchha
Whats the definition of bunch?
Definition of the bunch are
- gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- any collection in its entirety
- a grouping of a number of similar things
- an informal body of friends
- form into a bunch
What is the synonym of bunch?
Synonym of word bunch are coagulum, congreeing, tuber, horde, lump, collect, conglobing, tie, guild, body
What are the idioms related to bunch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bunch.
- Ten constitute a crowd
- Raise the wind
- Whip the cat
- His purse and palate are ill met
- One flower makes no garland
What are the quotes with word bunch?
Here are the quotes with the word bunch in them
- I can't wait to be that age and hanging out with a bunch of people hanging out all day playing golf and going to the beach, all my own age. We'd be laughing and having a good time and getting loopy on our prescription drugs. Driving golf carts around. I can't wait. — Cameron Diaz
- From 18 to 22, I was alone, living in L.A. with a bunch of friends, partying. — Heath Ledger
- I like making pies. I have a bunch of fruit trees in my backyard. My loquat tree sprouted, and I like making loquat pie. They're really hard to peel and everything, and it took me forever, but they make the best pies. They're amazing. — Kristen Stewart
- I know so many amazing actors who don't get work... and then there are a bunch of real duds that work all the time. The industry is just not fair in that way. — Jenna Fischer