Burdens meanings in Urdu
Burdens meanings in Urdu is بوجھ Burdens in Urdu. More meanings of burdens, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
The practice of patience toward one another, the overlooking of one another's defects, and the bearing of one another's burdens is the most elementary condition of all human and social activity in the family, in the professions, and in society.
We can all agree that no American should lose their life savings or their home because of illness or injury and that the rising cost of health care severely burdens individuals, families and businesses.
More words from Urdu related to Burdens
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Burdens meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زیر بار کرنامسودہرتبہوزنیزیر باریکرايہ بار بَرداریسادھناتکلیفمالفضیلتذمہ داریچٹھیلحاظلادناحملجہاز یا کشتی پر مال لادناوزنبوجھ کھینچنے کا عملوقرباٹپشتارابوجھاجسامتبوجھ ڈالناخاکہفائدہدھڑاثقالتفَريٹجہدباراسبابمرتبہسنگہنڈیقدرکھیپبوجھمحصولوقعتبھارمنزلتمال اسبابپلامحمولہروکناجال میں مچھلی آنے کا عملاہمیتدابثقل ...
Idiom with the word Burdens in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Burdens
What are the meanings of Burdens in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Burdens in Urdu is بوجھ - bojh. To understand how would you translate the word Burdens in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Burdens or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Burdens synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Burdens. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Burdens in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Burdens in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Burdens with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by burdens?
Meaning of burdens is بوجھ - bojh
Whats the definition of burdens?
Definition of the burdens are
What is the synonym of burdens?
Synonym of word burdens are load, burdies, on one's hand, bodged, burthening, importance, weight, burdocks, draft, heft
What are the idioms with the word burdens?
Here are the idioms with the word burdens in them.
- Light burdens long borne grow heavy
What are the idioms related to burdens?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word burdens.
- A voluntary burden is not a burden
- A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy
- In a long journey weigh straws
- Light burdens long borne grow heavy
- Mother wit
What are the quotes with word burdens?
Here are the quotes with the word burdens in them
- The practice of patience toward one another, the overlooking of one another's defects, and the bearing of one another's burdens is the most elementary condition of all human and social activity in the family, in the professions, and in society. — Lawrence G. Lovasik
- The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments. — George Washington
- We can all agree that no American should lose their life savings or their home because of illness or injury and that the rising cost of health care severely burdens individuals, families and businesses. — Judd Gregg
- Leadership consists not in degrees of technique but in traits of character it requires moral rather than athletic or intellectual effort, and it imposes on both leader and follower alike the burdens of self-restraint. — Lewis H. Lapham