Bureau meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Bureau.
- (noun) : an administrative unit of government
- (noun) : furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!
I don't think the government is out to get me or help someone else get me but it wouldn't surprise me if they were out to sell me something or help someone else sell me something. I mean, why else would the Census Bureau want to know my telephone number?
More words from Urdu related to Bureau
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bureau meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فریقپائے گاہفصلعدالتبیاضدرج کرناعملہموجوداتحِصّہپورٹ فولیوبانٹاکٹھا کرنانوبکصدا بندی کرناتقسیمسر رِشتہپکارناکَٹوتمحفوظ کرناقسمتدفترجائزہعہدہمحکمہحاکمہدفعہاندراجبٹواراشمارقِسمَتمرتبہباباسٹیبلشمنٹدیواننشان دہی کرناقیاممجمعشاخجز دانتفصیلکچہرییاد داشتقلم بند کر لینانظاممظاہرہفَريقمثلبٹوارہحاضریفراہمی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bureau
What are the meanings of Bureau in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bureau in Urdu are دفتر - daftar, دیوان - diiwaan and محکمہ - maehkamah. To understand how would you translate the word Bureau in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bureau or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bureau synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bureau. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bureau in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bureau in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bureau with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bureau?
Meanings of bureau are دفتر - daftar, دیوان - diiwaan and محکمہ - maehkamah
Whats the definition of bureau?
Definition of the bureau are
- an administrative unit of government
- furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
What is the synonym of bureau?
Synonym of word bureau are cahier, dewan, diwan, divan, dewar, section, division, department, judicatory, establishment
What are the idioms related to bureau?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bureau.
- Rashness is a quality of youth prudence of old age
- Out of power
- Out of power
What are the quotes with word bureau?
Here are the quotes with the word bureau in them
- In Australia, they set up a special fund to kick films off. It was quite an enlightened sort of move. You could go to this government bureau with scripts and and get finance for films. — Bruce Beresford
- No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth! — Ronald Reagan
- I don't think the government is out to get me or help someone else get me but it wouldn't surprise me if they were out to sell me something or help someone else sell me something. I mean, why else would the Census Bureau want to know my telephone number? — Andy Rooney
- Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wild Life. — Muhammad Ali