Burlesque meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Burlesque.
- (noun) : a theatrical entertainment of broad and earthy humor; consists of comic skits and short turns (and sometimes striptease)
- (adjective) : relating to or characteristic of a burlesque
- (noun) : a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
What are the meanings of Burlesque in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Burlesque in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Burlesque in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Burlesque or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Burlesque synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Burlesque. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Burlesque in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Burlesque in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Burlesque with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by burlesque?
مضحکہ خیز نقل, ہنسی کی نقل کرنا
Whats the definition of burlesque?
Definition of the burlesque are
- a theatrical entertainment of broad and earthy humor; consists of comic skits and short turns (and sometimes striptease)
- relating to or characteristic of a burlesque
- a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way