Burning meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Burning.
- (noun) : pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- (noun) : a process in which a substance reacts with oxygen to give heat and light
- (noun) : the act of burning something
- (noun) : a form of torture in which cigarettes or cigars or other hot implements are used to burn the victim's skin
- (noun) : execution by fire
- (noun) : execution by electricity
- (adjective satellite) : of immediate import
It is only with burning anger that we can speak of this attack by counter-revolutionary reactionary elements against the capital of our country, against our people's democratic order and the power of the working class.
More words related to the meanings of Burning
More words from Urdu related to Burning
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Burning meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Burning
What are the meanings of Burning in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Burning in Urdu are گرمی - garmi, سوز - soz and جلن - jalan. To understand how would you translate the word Burning in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Burning or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Burning synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Burning. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Burning in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Burning in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Burning with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by burning?
Meanings of burning are گرمی - garmi, سوز - soz and جلن - jalan
Whats the definition of burning?
Definition of the burning are
- pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- a process in which a substance reacts with oxygen to give heat and light
- the act of burning something
- a form of torture in which cigarettes or cigars or other hot implements are used to burn the victim's skin
- execution by fire
- execution by electricity
- of immediate import
What is the synonym of burning?
Synonym of word burning are fieriness, sored, heats, pungency, feverishness, vexation, heathenise, jealousy, fervour, passion
What are the idioms related to burning?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word burning.
- A good winter brings a good summer
- Far from juno far from his thunder
- Mildness governs better than anger
- Winter is summer's heir
What are the quotes with word burning?
Here are the quotes with the word burning in them
- It is only with burning anger that we can speak of this attack by counter-revolutionary reactionary elements against the capital of our country, against our people's democratic order and the power of the working class. — Janos Kadar
- Even in decline, a virtuous man increases the beauty of his behavior. A burning stick, though turned to the ground, has its flame drawn upwards. — Saskya Pandita
- Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge. — Don Henley
- We all have that burning question about what happens if we lose somebody we love, especially if we lose them tragically. We wonder what fear was going on, we wonder if we could have reached out and touched them, held their hand, looked in their eyes, been there. — Kevin Costner