Burns meanings in Urdu
Burns meanings in Urdu is جل Burns in Urdu. More meanings of burns, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Burns.
- (noun) : celebrated Scottish poet (1759-1796)
- (noun) : United States comedian and film actor (1896-1996)
We talk a lot on 'Biggest Loser' about how fitness is a natural antidepressant, how it burns off stress. What I like about running is that it gives me time alone. I'm always busy, with people at work, with my kids. I love getting out for a run by myself and just listening to my music.
More words from Urdu related to Burns
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Burns meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بتولامکرشرارت کرناڈبڈباناپچیتینیرنگیاجتنابچھلناپانی دینانیرنگجلدل لگیفریب دینادھوکا بازیپنیاناڈھونگسات پانچتسلیتدم دیناآب پاشی کرنامنافقتایچ پیچفرحتجھانسافریب کاری سے کام لینامائچرکادغا بازیالو بناناسیرابچالاکیفریبگریزچکمہ دیناپانیپیچچھلہتھکنڈابتابہانہچکماپانی بھر آناگھپلاشعبدہ بازیپھیرشرارتسینچناحیلہ گریدغل فصلبالا ...
Idiom with the word Burns in it
What are the meanings of Burns in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Burns in Urdu is جل - jal. To understand how would you translate the word Burns in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Burns or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Burns synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Burns. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Burns in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Burns in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Burns with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by burns?
Meaning of burns is جل - jal
Whats the definition of burns?
Definition of the burns are
- celebrated Scottish poet (1759-1796)
- United States comedian and film actor (1896-1996)
What is the synonym of burns?
Synonym of word burns are hoax, fraud, cross bite, diversion, trickery, water, hoodwinking, guile, duplicity, circumvention
What are the idioms with the word burns?
Here are the idioms with the word burns in them.
- When my house burns it is not good playing at chess
What are the quotes with word burns?
Here are the quotes with the word burns in them
- The Word of fire burns today On the lips of our prophets in an evil age. — Margaret Walker
- We talk a lot on 'Biggest Loser' about how fitness is a natural antidepressant, how it burns off stress. What I like about running is that it gives me time alone. I'm always busy, with people at work, with my kids. I love getting out for a run by myself and just listening to my music. — Alison Sweeney
- Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean. — Maya Angelou
- My imagination completely controls me, and forever feeds the fire that burns with dark red light in my heart by bringing me the best dreams. I've always had a wild imagination, a big heart and a tortured soul so I feel that dark fantasy, love and horror are in my blood. — Kim Elizabeth