Businessman meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Businessman.
- (noun) : a person engaged in commercial or industrial business (especially an owner or executive)
- ایسا آدمی جِس کا اپنا کاروبار ہو
More words from Urdu related to Businessman
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Businessman meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Businessman
What are the meanings of Businessman in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Businessman in Urdu are بیوپاری - beopaari, کاروباری - kaar o baari, تاجر - taajir and کاروباری آدمی. To understand how would you translate the word Businessman in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Businessman or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Businessman synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Businessman. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Businessman in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Businessman in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Businessman with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by businessman?
Meanings of businessman are بیوپاری - beopaari, کاروباری - kaar o baari, تاجر - taajir and کاروباری آدمی
Whats the definition of businessman?
Definition of the businessman are
- a person engaged in commercial or industrial business (especially an owner or executive)
- ایسا آدمی جِس کا اپنا کاروبار ہو
What is the synonym of businessman?
Synonym of word businessman are trader, merchant, dealer, monger, bargainer, disprison, traditive, enterpriser, avocational, tradesman
What are the idioms related to businessman?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word businessman.
- He is no merchant who always gains
- Men of business must not break their words twice
What are the quotes with word businessman?
Here are the quotes with the word businessman in them
- I wanted to do two things when I was growing up, about your age. I wanted to play in the NBA, and I wanted to be a businessman after my basketball career was over, and that is what I am doing now. — Magic Johnson
- Just as a cautious businessman avoids investing all his capital in one concern, so wisdom would probably admonish us also not to anticipate all our happiness from one quarter alone. — Sigmund Freud
- When did it become a problem to be a small businessman and become successful? The small businessman - like my father, or like me? — Glenn Beck
- I used to be focused on being the dopest rapper in the game, and then once that became what I was, I wanted something different, and I wanted to become the best businessman in the game. I wanted to learn how to master the business like I mastered the rap. — Snoop Dogg