Busy meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Busy.
- (verb) : keep busy with
- (adjective satellite) : overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- (adjective) : actively or fully engaged or occupied
- (adjective satellite) : intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
- (adjective satellite) : crowded with or characterized by much activity
- (adjective satellite) : (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; ( engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line)
|But I'm busy||لیکن میں مصروف ہوں|
More words from Urdu related to Busy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Busy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Busy in it
What are the meanings of Busy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Busy in Urdu is مَشغُول - Mashgol. To understand how would you translate the word Busy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Busy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Busy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Busy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Busy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Busy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Busy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by busy?
Meaning of busy is مَشغُول - Mashgol
Whats the definition of busy?
Definition of the busy are
- keep busy with
- overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- actively or fully engaged or occupied
- intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
- crowded with or characterized by much activity
- (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; ( engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line)
What is the synonym of busy?
Synonym of word busy are absorbed
What are the idioms with the word busy?
Here are the idioms with the word busy in them.
- A busy person is safe from temptation
- He that is busy is tempted but by one devil he that is idle by a legion
- He that is busy is tempted but by one devil; he that is idle by a legion
- Idle bodies aregenerally busy bodies
- The devil is a busy bishop in his own diocese
What are the quotes with word busy?
Here are the quotes with the word busy in them
- Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form. — Andre Maurois
- The answer to old age is to keep one's mind busy and to go on with one's life as if it were interminable. I always admired Chekhov for building a new house when he was dying of tuberculosis. — Leon Edel
- It is the malady of our age that the young are so busy teaching us that they have no time left to learn. — Eric Hoffer
- People are so busy dreaming the American Dream, fantasizing about what they could be or have a right to be, that they're all asleep at the switch. Consequently we are living in the Age of Human Error. — Florence King
How to use busy in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use busy in a sentence.
- But I'm busy — لیکن میں مصروف ہوں