Buzz meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Buzz.
- (noun) : a confusion of activity and gossip
- (noun) : sound of rapid vibration
- (verb) : make a buzzing sound
- (verb) : call with a buzzer
- (verb) : fly low
- (verb) : be noisy with activity
I don't purposely speed, but I might go over by five or six miles an hour from time to time. It doesn't give me a buzz driving on normal roads, because I can't go fast enough. It's never going to be anything like an F1 car.
I asked my daughter when she was 16, What's the buzz on the street with the kids? She's going, to be honest, Dad, most of my friends aren't into Kiss. But they've all been told that it's the greatest show on Earth.
More words from Urdu related to Buzz
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Buzz meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Buzz
What are the meanings of Buzz in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Buzz in Urdu are بجز - bah juz and بھن بھنانا - bhin bhinaana. To understand how would you translate the word Buzz in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Buzz or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Buzz synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Buzz. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Buzz in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Buzz in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Buzz with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by buzz?
Meanings of buzz are بجز - bah juz and بھن بھنانا - bhin bhinaana
Whats the definition of buzz?
Definition of the buzz are
- a confusion of activity and gossip
- sound of rapid vibration
- make a buzzing sound
- call with a buzzer
- fly low
- be noisy with activity
What is the synonym of buzz?
Synonym of word buzz are withal, except, beside, but, hum, bumble
What are the idioms related to buzz?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word buzz.
- Unless context otherwise requires
What are the quotes with word buzz?
Here are the quotes with the word buzz in them
- I don't purposely speed, but I might go over by five or six miles an hour from time to time. It doesn't give me a buzz driving on normal roads, because I can't go fast enough. It's never going to be anything like an F1 car. — Jenson Button
- I asked my daughter when she was 16, What's the buzz on the street with the kids? She's going, to be honest, Dad, most of my friends aren't into Kiss. But they've all been told that it's the greatest show on Earth. — Ace Frehley
- I had a faux-hawk for a while and I used to buzz the sides and design it. It was really bad. — Joe Jonas
- The highest political buzz word is not liberty, equality, fraternity or solidarity it is service. — Arthur Hugh Clough