Came meanings in Urdu
Came meanings in Urdu is آیا Came in Urdu. More meanings of came, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
My wife and I, unlike many intellectuals, spent five years working on assembly lines. We came to fully understand the criticisms of the industrial age, in which you are an appendage of a machine that sets the pace.
|They became happy||وہ خوش ہوجاتے تھے|
More words from Urdu related to Came
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Came meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Came in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Came
What are the meanings of Came in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Came in Urdu is آیا - aaya. To understand how would you translate the word Came in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Came or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Came synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Came. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Came in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Came in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Came with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by came?
Meaning of came is آیا - aaya
Whats the definition of came?
Definition of the came are
What is the synonym of came?
Synonym of word came are whether, aia, chamber maid, nurse maid, midwife, cameration, nanny, wet nurse, nurse
What are the idioms with the word came?
Here are the idioms with the word came in them.
- All came from and will go to others
- He came safe from the east indians and was drowned in the thames
- There came never ill of good advisement
What are the idioms related to came?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word came.
- A stone in a well is not lost
- By no art can chastity be repaired when one injured
- Chastity once tarnished can be restored by no art
- No man has a lease of life
- Set a beggar on horseback and he will gallop to devil
What are the quotes with word came?
Here are the quotes with the word came in them
- I came to water late. I learned to swim at the age of 20. — Liam Neeson
- I came of age believing that, no matter what happened, I would always be able to support myself. — William J.Clinton
- My wife and I, unlike many intellectuals, spent five years working on assembly lines. We came to fully understand the criticisms of the industrial age, in which you are an appendage of a machine that sets the pace. — Alvin Toffler
- So Harry Potter came in and it is nice that I have kids of the right age. I took them to London and they walked around the set and met Harry Potter and that is thrilling. — Gary Oldman
How to use came in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use came in a sentence.
- They became happy — وہ خوش ہوجاتے تھے