Canal meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Canal.
- (noun) : a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- (noun) : long and narrow strip of water made for boats or for irrigation
- (verb) : provide (a city) with a canal
- (noun) : (astronomy) an indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels; they are now believed to be an optical illusion
More words from Urdu related to Canal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Canal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Canal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Canal in Urdu are رود - ruud and نہر - naehr. To understand how would you translate the word Canal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Canal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Canal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Canal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Canal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Canal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Canal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by canal?
Meanings of canal are رود - ruud and نہر - naehr
Whats the definition of canal?
Definition of the canal are
- a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- long and narrow strip of water made for boats or for irrigation
- provide (a city) with a canal
- (astronomy) an indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels; they are now believed to be an optical illusion
What is the synonym of canal?
Synonym of word canal are stream, river, canaliculi, canaliculate, waterside, dike
What are the quotes with word canal?
Here are the quotes with the word canal in them
- In the United States three new methods of transportation made their appearance at almost the same time - the steamboat, the canal boat, and the rail car. — John Moody
- Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. — Ronald Reagan