Canvas meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Canvas.
- (noun) : the mat that forms the floor of the ring in which boxers or professional wrestlers compete
- (noun) : the setting for a narrative or fictional or dramatic account
- (verb) : cover with canvas
- (noun) : an oil painting on canvas fabric
- (noun) : a tent made of canvas fabric
- (noun) : a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- (noun) : a heavy, closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents)
More words from Urdu related to Canvas
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Canvas meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Canvas in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Canvas in Urdu are پلاس - Pilaas and ٹاٹ - taat. To understand how would you translate the word Canvas in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Canvas or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Canvas synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Canvas. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Canvas in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Canvas in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Canvas with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by canvas?
Meanings of canvas are پلاس - Pilaas and ٹاٹ - taat
Whats the definition of canvas?
Definition of the canvas are
- the mat that forms the floor of the ring in which boxers or professional wrestlers compete
- the setting for a narrative or fictional or dramatic account
- cover with canvas
- an oil painting on canvas fabric
- a tent made of canvas fabric
- a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- a heavy, closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents)
What is the synonym of canvas?
Synonym of word canvas are pliers, pallas, tat, tots, sackcloth, burlap, capsule, bagging
What are the quotes with word canvas?
Here are the quotes with the word canvas in them
- This world is but a canvas to our imagination. — Henry David Thoreau
- Winners have the ability to step back from the canvas of their lives like an artist gaining perspective. They make their lives a work of art - an individual masterpiece. — Denis Waitley
- Deals are my art form. Other people paint beautifully on canvas or write wonderful poetry. I like making deals, preferably big deals. That's how I get my kicks. — Edward Koch
- One of my favorite beauty products is Vincent Longo Water Canvas creamy blush. I have it in every color and I've been using it for 5 years and that's all I put on when I leave the house. It looks so natural I just put a little bit on my cheeks to give them some color. — Alessandra Ambrosio