Capability meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Capability.
- (noun) : the quality of being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally
- (noun) : an aptitude that may be developed
- (noun) : the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment
More words related to the meanings of Capability
More words from Urdu related to Capability
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Capability meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Capability
What are the meanings of Capability in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Capability in Urdu are حیثیت - haesiyat, طاقت - taaqat, قابلیت - qaabliyat, ظرف - zarf, بس - bas, بل - bel, زور - zor, شکتی - Shikti, استعداد - istedaad, لیاقت - leyaaqat and صلاحیت - salaahat. To understand how would you translate the word Capability in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Capability or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Capability synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Capability. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Capability in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Capability in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Capability with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by capability?
Meanings of capability are حیثیت - haesiyat, طاقت - taaqat, قابلیت - qaabliyat, ظرف - zarf, بس - bas, بل - bel, زور - zor, شکتی - Shikti, استعداد - istedaad, لیاقت - leyaaqat and صلاحیت - salaahat
Whats the definition of capability?
Definition of the capability are
- the quality of being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally
- an aptitude that may be developed
- the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment
What is the synonym of capability?
Synonym of word capability are merit, clutches, qualify, content, venom, tantamount, abilities, potance, null, impetus
What are the idioms related to capability?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word capability.
- Meed is strong
- Nothing is rougher than a low bred man when he was risen to a height
- He that measures not himself is measure
- On all hands
- Light of nature
What are the quotes with word capability?
Here are the quotes with the word capability in them
- Being successful at a very young age gave me the confidence and the capability to try out other things. — Joshua Lederberg
- A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence. — Pam Brown
- I am often amazed at how much more capability and enthusiasm for science there is among elementary school youngsters than among college students. — Carl Sagan
- China, in the future, is going to have even more nuclear capability than it has had in the past. I don't believe that they have anything to fear from the United States, and I frankly don't believe they do fear the United States. — Paul Wolfowitz