Cared meanings in Urdu
Cared meanings in Urdu is دیکھ بھال Cared in Urdu. More meanings of cared, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
During the Depression, my dad made radios to sell to make extra money. Nobody had any money to buy the radios, so he would trade them for dogs. He built kennels in the backyard, and he cared for the dogs.
There's been times when I've had heartbreaking moments and I'm like, 'I can't believe you said that,' or 'I can't believe you did that'. And it hurts, it still hurts, and it'll always hurt, but I've never had somebody that I truly cared about just walk out on me, whether it was a boyfriend, or an aunt, mom or dad.
More words from Urdu related to Cared
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cared meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جاری ہوناچمٹے رہناخیال کرناپرواہ کرناحفاظتپابند رہناخبرگیریمحافظتدشامحدود رہنافکرپرداختحالتوعدہ پورا کرنانان نفقہنگرانیقبضہ رکھنانگہداشتحوالہقائم رہنارکناملازم رکھنافکرا کرنادھرنانگہداشت کرناگزارہحراستٹکنابرقرار رہنااحتیاطنگاہ رکھناپرورش کرناسرپرستی کرناغور وپرداختخبرہونااکٹھا رہناچنتا یا سوچ میں ہونادیکھ بھالپالناداشتہپالن حفاظتنگاہگتسہاراکھٹکاتیمرپرورشلحاظ رکھناروٹی کپڑا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Cared
What are the meanings of Cared in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cared in Urdu is دیکھ بھال - deykh bhaal. To understand how would you translate the word Cared in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cared or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cared synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cared. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cared in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cared in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cared with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cared?
Meaning of cared is دیکھ بھال - deykh bhaal
Whats the definition of cared?
Definition of the cared are
What is the synonym of cared?
Synonym of word cared are keep, give care, aftercare, careens, looking after, careenages, care, cared for, maintenance, careening
What are the idioms related to cared?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cared.
- Be slow in choosing a friend but slower in changing him
- Buyers want a hundred eyes sellers none
- Look to
- You walk upon flames covered by treacherous ashes
What are the quotes with word cared?
Here are the quotes with the word cared in them
- I had never been able to get a car that said how much I cared about the environment until I drove electric. — Alexandra Paul
- My mom and dad gave their kids the greatest gift of all - the gift of unconditional love. They cared deeply about who we would be, and much less about what we would do. — Mitt Romney
- During the Depression, my dad made radios to sell to make extra money. Nobody had any money to buy the radios, so he would trade them for dogs. He built kennels in the backyard, and he cared for the dogs. — Betty White
- There's been times when I've had heartbreaking moments and I'm like, 'I can't believe you said that,' or 'I can't believe you did that'. And it hurts, it still hurts, and it'll always hurt, but I've never had somebody that I truly cared about just walk out on me, whether it was a boyfriend, or an aunt, mom or dad. — Shailene Woodley