Carpet meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Carpet.
- (noun) : floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- (verb) : form a carpet-like cover (over)
- (verb) : cover with a carpet
- (verb) : cover completely, as if with a carpet
- (noun) : a natural object that resembles or suggests a carpet
I started running around my 30th birthday. I wanted to lose weight I didn't anticipate the serenity. Being in motion, suddenly my body was busy and so my head could work out some issues I had swept under a carpet of wine and cheese. Good therapy, that's a good run.
More words related to the meanings of Carpet
More words from Urdu related to Carpet
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Carpet meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بستاربے آبپھیلاناوسعتتہ زمیناینٹدریقدرتچوڑانچٹائیبکھیرناظرففلورچہکا لگاناموٹروئیکغالیچہحیثیتسطحزیراندازبکھرناپیٹفراخیفرش یا سطح بنانافرش بچھاناجگہہراناچٹائی یا بوریابچھانافراغیحوصلہتناؤفرش بناناپھیلنابستہچٹائقالینصلاحیتچوڑاؤبوریاگھیرپہنچفرشفرش بندی کرناسجادہہستیپھلائسیتل پاٹیپسارنااستعدادمنزلاسفالٹ ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Carpet
What are the meanings of Carpet in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Carpet in Urdu are فرش - farsh, قالین - qaaliin, بساط - bisaat, دری - dari and فرش بچھانا - farsh bichhaana. To understand how would you translate the word Carpet in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Carpet or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Carpet synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Carpet. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Carpet in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Carpet in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Carpet with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by carpet?
Meanings of carpet are فرش - farsh, قالین - qaaliin, بساط - bisaat, دری - dari and فرش بچھانا - farsh bichhaana
Whats the definition of carpet?
Definition of the carpet are
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- cover with a carpet
- cover completely, as if with a carpet
- a natural object that resembles or suggests a carpet
What is the synonym of carpet?
Synonym of word carpet are flooring, rugs, floored, carpets, pavement, carpetings, carpels, mat, carcanets, floor
What are the idioms related to carpet?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word carpet.
- Above beyond price
What are the quotes with word carpet?
Here are the quotes with the word carpet in them
- I started running around my 30th birthday. I wanted to lose weight I didn't anticipate the serenity. Being in motion, suddenly my body was busy and so my head could work out some issues I had swept under a carpet of wine and cheese. Good therapy, that's a good run. — Michael Weatherly
- The red carpet is kind of a surreal experience. There's nothing normal about it, so for me the most important thing is to maintain some normality right until the point you get out of the car. — Samantha Barks
- All of us have moments in our lives that test our courage. Taking children into a house with a white carpet is one of them. — Erma Bombeck
- I am a child of Hollywood and dreams. To me, to be on the red carpet is the best place in the world. — Steven Cojocaru