Cashmere meanings in Urdu
Cashmere meanings in Urdu is کیشمیئر Cashmere in Urdu. More meanings of cashmere, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cashmere.
- (noun) : an area in southwestern Asia whose sovereignty is disputed between Pakistan and India
- (noun) : a soft fabric made from the wool of the Cashmere goat
- (noun) : the wool of the Kashmir goat
What are the meanings of Cashmere in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cashmere in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Cashmere in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cashmere or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cashmere synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cashmere. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cashmere in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cashmere in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cashmere with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cashmere?
Whats the definition of cashmere?
Definition of the cashmere are
- an area in southwestern Asia whose sovereignty is disputed between Pakistan and India
- a soft fabric made from the wool of the Cashmere goat
- the wool of the Kashmir goat
What are the quotes with word cashmere?
Here is the quote with the word cashmere in them
- My mum was very conscious about fashion and my dad was born into the tailoring tradition, so fashion has always been my life, although now, really, I wear the same thing - just in different weights - light and heavy cashmere in winter and cotton in summer. — Domenico Dolce