Casualty meanings in Urdu
Casualty meanings in Urdu is واقعہ Casualty in Urdu. More meanings of casualty, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Casualty.
- (noun) : a decrease of military personnel or equipment
- (noun) : an accident that causes someone to die
- (noun) : someone injured or killed in an accident
- (noun) : someone injured or killed or captured or missing in a military engagement
More words from Urdu related to Casualty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Casualty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Casualty
What are the meanings of Casualty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Casualty in Urdu is واقعہ - waqaae. To understand how would you translate the word Casualty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Casualty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Casualty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Casualty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Casualty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Casualty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Casualty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by casualty?
Meaning of casualty is واقعہ - waqaae
Whats the definition of casualty?
Definition of the casualty are
- a decrease of military personnel or equipment
- an accident that causes someone to die
- someone injured or killed in an accident
- someone injured or killed or captured or missing in a military engagement
What is the synonym of casualty?
Synonym of word casualty are event, occurrence, occam, eventuation, occurence, incident, eventration, eventtual, happened, ongoing
What are the idioms related to casualty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word casualty.
- Count your chickens before they are hatched
- Improve the occasion
What are the quotes with word casualty?
Here are the quotes with the word casualty in them
- I like to be alone so I can write. But focus can hurt you. I don't want to be some stress casualty in early middle age. — James Ellroy
- I'm a big fan of dreams. Unfortunately, dreams are our first casualty in life - people seem to give them up, quicker than anything, for a 'reality.' — Kevin Costner
- We've protected thousands of people in Libya we have not seen a single U.S. casualty there's no risks of additional escalation. This operation is limited in time and in scope. — Barack Obama
- The first casualty when war comes is truth. — Hiram Johnson