Catch it meanings in Urdu
Catch it meanings in Urdu is اسے پکڑو Catch it in Urdu. More meanings of catch it, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Catch it Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Catch it.
- (verb) : receive punishment; be scolded or reprimanded
What are the meanings of Catch it in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Catch it in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Catch it in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Catch it or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Catch it synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Catch it. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Catch it in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Catch it in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Catch it with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by catch it?
Whats the definition of catch it?
Definition of the catch it are
- receive punishment; be scolded or reprimanded
What are the quotes with word catch it?
Here are the quotes with the word catch it in them
- Oh, if I had been loved at the age of seventeen, what an idiot I would be today. Happiness is like smallpox: if you catch it too soon, it can completely ruin your constitution. — Gustave Flaubert
- A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier. — Tom Stoppard
- The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. — Benjamin Franklin
- Life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by you so quickly you hardly catch it going. — Tennessee Williams