Catching meanings in Urdu
Catching meanings in Urdu is پکڑنے Catching in Urdu. More meanings of catching, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Catching.
- (noun) : becoming infected
- (noun) : (baseball) playing the position of catcher on a baseball team
- (noun) : the act of detecting something; catching sight of something
Experience is never limited, and it is never complete it is an immense sensibility, a kind of huge spider-web of the finest silken threads suspended in the chamber of consciousness, and catching every air-borne particle in its tissue.
More words from Urdu related to Catching
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Catching meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Catching in it
What are the meanings of Catching in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Catching in Urdu is پکڑنے - Pakarne. To understand how would you translate the word Catching in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Catching or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Catching synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Catching. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Catching in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Catching in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Catching with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by catching?
Meaning of catching is پکڑنے - Pakarne
Whats the definition of catching?
Definition of the catching are
- becoming infected
- (baseball) playing the position of catcher on a baseball team
- the act of detecting something; catching sight of something
What is the synonym of catching?
Synonym of word catching are catchfly, catchflies
What are the idioms with the word catching?
Here are the idioms with the word catching in them.
- Nothing in haste but catching fleas
What are the quotes with word catching?
Here are the quotes with the word catching in them
- Middle age is the awkward period when Father Time starts catching up with Mother Nature. — Harold Coffin
- I had dreams of catching the ball for the final out in the World Series and being mobbed by my teammates. Well, I guess all my dreams didn't come true. — Robin Yount
- Experience is never limited, and it is never complete it is an immense sensibility, a kind of huge spider-web of the finest silken threads suspended in the chamber of consciousness, and catching every air-borne particle in its tissue. — Henry James
- The rich are always going to say that, you know, just give us more money and we'll go out and spend more and then it will all trickle down to the rest of you. But that has not worked the last 10 years, and I hope the American public is catching on. — Warren Buffett