Cathartic meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Cathartic.
- (noun) : a purging medicine; stimulates evacuation of the bowels
- (adjective satellite) : strongly laxative
- (adjective satellite) : emotionally purging (of e.g. art)
- (adjective satellite) : emotionally purging
This career essentially chased me down while I was on the spoken-word scene in New York. I kept hearing that my delivery of my poetry - which was very personal and cathartic at the time- was very moving to folks. People thought that I was an actress because of my delivery, when I was just dropping into the work and really pouring out my soul.
More words from Urdu related to Cathartic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cathartic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منضجدرمانتسلی بخشدارودوا ملانا یا بناناغلیظدست آورجڑی بوٹیتاریکہلکا جلابمُفرد دواچکٹجرعہگھناؤناغیر شفافملین دوانباتی دوابھسٹلدواناپاکصافیملیندارملائمعلاجدوا بتانامیلامسہلدوائنرم کرنے والاچارہنسخہ تیار کرنانجسگھونٹملائم کرنے والیدھندلاریچک اوکھدجڑی بُوٹیملیچجلابگندہدھندھلاریچکجُزو دوامسکننسخہ لکھنااگھوریحرکت پیدا کرنے والا
Idioms related to the meaning of Cathartic
What are the meanings of Cathartic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cathartic in Urdu are ریچک - Rechik, دوا - dawa, مسہل - mushil, ملین - Million and دست آور. To understand how would you translate the word Cathartic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cathartic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cathartic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cathartic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cathartic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cathartic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cathartic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cathartic?
Meanings of cathartic are ریچک - Rechik, دوا - dawa, مسہل - mushil, ملین - Million and دست آور
Whats the definition of cathartic?
Definition of the cathartic are
- a purging medicine; stimulates evacuation of the bowels
- strongly laxative
- emotionally purging (of e.g. art)
- emotionally purging
What is the synonym of cathartic?
Synonym of word cathartic are aperient, medicament, drug, purgative, emmollient, drench, diarrhetic, prillion, millionary, milline
What are the idioms related to cathartic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cathartic.
- Apothecaries would not sugar their pills unless they were bitter
- Even aesop has no remedy for obsessions
- Every sore has its remedy
- Good for the liver may be bad for the spleen
- He becomes more ill through remedies
What are the quotes with word cathartic?
Here are the quotes with the word cathartic in them
- I do like to write nasty songs. It's a useful weapon to have, and it's cathartic as well, because I create art out of anger, something positive out of something negative. — Lisa Marie Presley
- Trauma happens in relationships, so it can only be healed in relationships. Art can't provide healing. It can be cathartic and therapeutic but a relationship is a three-part journey. — Alanis Morissette
- This career essentially chased me down while I was on the spoken-word scene in New York. I kept hearing that my delivery of my poetry - which was very personal and cathartic at the time- was very moving to folks. People thought that I was an actress because of my delivery, when I was just dropping into the work and really pouring out my soul. — Sonja Sohn