Catherine meanings in Urdu
Catherine meanings in Urdu is کیتھرین Catherine in Urdu. More meanings of catherine, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Catherine.
- (noun) : empress of Russia who greatly increased the territory of the empire (1729-1796)
- (noun) : first wife of Henry VIII; Henry VIII's divorce from her was the initial step of the Reformation in England (1485-1536)
I wanted very much to do Traffic and at one point it looked like I was going to work on it. And then, of course, Catherine Zeta-Jones had her relationship with Michael Douglas and it suddenly didn't happen.
What are the meanings of Catherine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Catherine in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Catherine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Catherine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Catherine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Catherine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Catherine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Catherine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Catherine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by catherine?
Whats the definition of catherine?
Definition of the catherine are
- empress of Russia who greatly increased the territory of the empire (1729-1796)
- first wife of Henry VIII; Henry VIII's divorce from her was the initial step of the Reformation in England (1485-1536)
What are the quotes with word catherine?
Here are the quotes with the word catherine in them
- It's very cool to be able to say that my first real film was 'Footloose' and my second film I got to star alongside Tom Cruise and Catherine Zeta-Jones. — Julianne Hough
- I wanted very much to do Traffic and at one point it looked like I was going to work on it. And then, of course, Catherine Zeta-Jones had her relationship with Michael Douglas and it suddenly didn't happen. — Kevin Costner
- It has been the experience of a lifetime to work with Catherine Middleton to create her wedding dress, and I have enjoyed every moment of it. It was such an incredible honor to be asked, and I am so proud of what we and the Alexander McQueen team have created. — Sarah Burton