Causing meanings in Urdu
Causing meanings in Urdu is باعث Causing in Urdu. More meanings of causing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Causing.
- (noun) : the act of causing something to happen
The damage that climate change is causing and that will get worse if we fail to act goes beyond the hundreds of thousands of lives, homes and businesses lost, ecosystems destroyed, species driven to extinction, infrastructure smashed and people inconvenienced.
More words from Urdu related to Causing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Causing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Causing
What are the meanings of Causing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Causing in Urdu is باعث - baais. To understand how would you translate the word Causing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Causing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Causing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Causing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Causing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Causing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Causing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by causing?
Meaning of causing is باعث - baais
Whats the definition of causing?
Definition of the causing are
- the act of causing something to happen
What is the synonym of causing?
Synonym of word causing are bring about, occasion, ground, reason, basis, origin, cause, inducer, conducive, reality
What are the idioms related to causing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word causing.
- A fair death honours the whole life
- Anger makes a rich man hated and a poor man scorned
- Be the end of
- Blind zeal only does harm
What are the quotes with word causing?
Here are the quotes with the word causing in them
- The question of whether or to what extent human activities are causing global warming is not a matter of ideology, let alone of belief. The issue is simply one of risk management. — Malcolm Turnbull
- Living the past is a dull and lonely business looking back strains the neck muscles, causing you to bump into people not going your way. — Edna Ferber
- The damage that climate change is causing and that will get worse if we fail to act goes beyond the hundreds of thousands of lives, homes and businesses lost, ecosystems destroyed, species driven to extinction, infrastructure smashed and people inconvenienced. — David Suzuki
- The Endangered Species Act is the strongest and most effective tool we have to repair the environmental harm that is causing a species to decline. — Norm Dicks