Cavalier meanings in Urdu
Cavalier meanings in Urdu is شہسوار Cavalier in Urdu. More meanings of cavalier, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cavalier.
- (noun) : a royalist supporter of Charles I during the English Civil War
- (noun) : a gallant or courtly gentleman
- (adjective satellite) : given to haughty disregard of others
Idiom related to the meaning of Cavalier
What are the meanings of Cavalier in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cavalier in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Cavalier in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cavalier or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cavalier synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cavalier. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cavalier in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cavalier in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cavalier with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cavalier?
Whats the definition of cavalier?
Definition of the cavalier are
- a royalist supporter of Charles I during the English Civil War
- a gallant or courtly gentleman
- given to haughty disregard of others
What are the idioms related to cavalier?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cavalier.
- If wishes were horses beggars might ride
What are the quotes with word cavalier?
Here are the quotes with the word cavalier in them
- My feelings about my mortality are less selfish than they used to be. I used to affect a cavalier attitude to death now I see it from my son's perspective. — Rufus Sewell
- If one more 'journalist' makes a cavalier statement about me and my band, I will personally or with my fans' help, greet them at their home and discover just how much they believe in their freedom of speech. — Marilyn Manson