Censor meanings in Urdu
Censor meanings in Urdu is محتسب Censor in Urdu. More meanings of censor, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Censor.
- (verb) : forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- (noun) : a person who is authorized to read publications or correspondence or to watch theatrical performances and suppress in whole or in part anything considered obscene or politically unacceptable
- (noun) : someone who censures or condemns
- (verb) : subject to political, religious, or moral censorship
Again, like I said, we're not trying to censor anyone. If you think drugs are cool, fine. Make that movie. We are not going to stop you, or try to stop you, but we would encourage other people to be a bit more responsible about their portrayal of drug usage.
More words from Urdu related to Censor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Censor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Censor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Censor in Urdu is محتسب - mohtasib. To understand how would you translate the word Censor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Censor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Censor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Censor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Censor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Censor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Censor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by censor?
Meaning of censor is محتسب - mohtasib
Whats the definition of censor?
Definition of the censor are
- forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- a person who is authorized to read publications or correspondence or to watch theatrical performances and suppress in whole or in part anything considered obscene or politically unacceptable
- someone who censures or condemns
- subject to political, religious, or moral censorship
What is the synonym of censor?
Synonym of word censor are ombudsmen, ombudsman, calculator
What are the quotes with word censor?
Here are the quotes with the word censor in them
- Again, like I said, we're not trying to censor anyone. If you think drugs are cool, fine. Make that movie. We are not going to stop you, or try to stop you, but we would encourage other people to be a bit more responsible about their portrayal of drug usage. — Gerald McRaney
- You can't censor people's dreams. — Robyn Hitchcock
- Both the American people and nations that censor the internet should understand that our government is committed to helping promote internet freedom. — Hillary Clinton
- When you're in love, you're so happy that you want to tell people about it. But now I have to censor myself. You need to protect the happiness you have. — Emily Blunt