Certain meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Certain.
- (adjective satellite) : exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
- (adjective) : certain to occur; destined or inevitable
- (adjective) : established irrevocably
- (adjective) : having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured
- (adjective satellite) : definite but not specified or identified
- (adjective satellite) : reliable in operation or effect
- (adjective) : established beyond doubt or question; definitely known
More words related to the meanings of Certain
More words from Urdu related to Certain
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Certain meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عمدہجھنڈا گاڑنامعتبرسچائقائمہاصللازمثابتعادلآخرینخواہبے گناہایمان دارمتکلمبندھا ہوادایاںحتمی - مکمل- منتقل -خالِصبظاہر ٹھیک اور مُناسِبکھرا پنسچیاَنجاممحدودپرُ اَز اعتمادطبع زادنہایتقائل کرنے والاآگے سے ٹھیرایا ہواذراموجود رہنایہ یا وہستھریقانونیگذیدہنصب کرناسالماخیرآئینیبے کم و کاستپکونمستنداٹلتصحیح کرناسیدھاانجامیدو چیزوں میں سے ایکبے داغدرس کرنے والادوامیقائممشکوک ...
Idioms with the word Certain in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Certain
What are the meanings of Certain in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Certain in Urdu are یقینی - yaqiini, حتمی - hatmi, صحیح - sahiih, مقرر - muqarrar, ایک خاص - eyk khaas, کوئی ایک and پُر یقین. To understand how would you translate the word Certain in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Certain or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Certain synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Certain. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Certain in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Certain in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Certain with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by certain?
Meanings of certain are یقینی - yaqiini, حتمی - hatmi, صحیح - sahiih, مقرر - muqarrar, ایک خاص - eyk khaas, کوئی ایک and پُر یقین
Whats the definition of certain?
Definition of the certain are
- exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
- certain to occur; destined or inevitable
- established irrevocably
- having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured
- definite but not specified or identified
- reliable in operation or effect
- established beyond doubt or question; definitely known
What is the synonym of certain?
Synonym of word certain are ensanguine, suppositious, proper, established, esurience, precognitive, prim, establish, unfailing, finalist
What are the idioms with the word certain?
Here are the idioms with the word certain in them.
- Children are certain care but very uncertain comforts
- Nothing is certain but uncertainty
What are the idioms related to certain?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word certain.
- Make no doubt
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you therefore in every place out for death
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you; therefore in every place out for death
- Name a day
- Nature has given us live at interest like money no day being fixed for its return
What are the quotes with word certain?
Here are the quotes with the word certain in them
- Alas, after a certain age every man is responsible for his face. — Albert Camus
- I don't believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates. — T.S.Eliot
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. — Albert Einstein
- Dressing up is a bore. At a certain age, you decorate yourself to attract the opposite sex, and at a certain age, I did that. But I'm past that age. — Katharine Hepburn