Certainty meanings in Urdu
Certainty meanings in Urdu are یقین, تیقّن, یقینی ہونے کی حالت Certainty in Urdu. More meanings of certainty, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Certainty.
- (noun) : something that is certain
- (noun) : the state of being certain
To teach how to live without certainty and yet without being paralysed by hesitation is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can do for those who study it.
Beauty is desired in order that it may be befouled not for its own sake, but for the joy brought by the certainty of profaning it.
A liberal knows that the only certainty in this life is change but believes that the change can be directed toward a constructive end.
More words related to the meanings of Certainty
|یقینyaqiin||Assurance Implicitness Credit Certitude Certainties Certainness Belimed Convinces Believability Truth Trust Truly True Faith Conviction Confidence Belief|
More words from Urdu related to Certainty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Certainty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Certainty
What are the meanings of Certainty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Certainty in Urdu is یقین - yaqiin. To understand how would you translate the word Certainty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Certainty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Certainty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Certainty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Certainty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Certainty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Certainty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by certainty?
Meaning of certainty is یقین - yaqiin
Whats the definition of certainty?
Definition of the certainty are
- something that is certain
- the state of being certain
What is the synonym of certainty?
Synonym of word certainty are assurance, implicitness, credit, certitude, certainties, certainness, belimed, convinces, believability, truth
What are the idioms related to certainty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word certainty.
- Do not believe those who praise you
- Fairy tale
- He that knows nothing doubts nothing
- I dare or will be bound
- It is too good to be true
What are the quotes with word certainty?
Here are the quotes with the word certainty in them
- To teach how to live without certainty and yet without being paralysed by hesitation is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can do for those who study it. — Bertrand Russell
- Beauty is desired in order that it may be befouled not for its own sake, but for the joy brought by the certainty of profaning it. — Tom Stoppard
- A liberal knows that the only certainty in this life is change but believes that the change can be directed toward a constructive end. — Henry A.Wallace
- For any culture which is primarily concerned with meaning, the study of death - the only certainty that life holds for us - must be central, for an understanding of death is the key to liberation in life. — Stanislav Grof