Certification meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Certification.
- (noun) : the act of certifying or bestowing a franchise on
- (noun) : validating the authenticity of something or someone
- (noun) : a document attesting to the truth of certain stated facts
- (noun) : confirmation that some fact or statement is true through the use of documentary evidence
More words related to the meanings of Certification
More words from Urdu related to Certification
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Certification meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیمانجزوی ادائیخلوصراستیتصحیحبکھانمشغولایمان داریراست گفتاریکہناایماپُشتیثقابتسنجیدہراستگیصحتجانچنے کا عملتصدیقسنجیدگیایمانداریاثباتبیاننیند کے جھوکے لینااستحکاماعتمادیتتظہیرتقررصحیحاعلانتوثیقحقیقتدیانت داریسچائیستکارکلاممُستقلیمستعدمستندصحیح منظوریسچائشہادتتائیدقبولزر پيشگیتدینکھرا پنتحقیقمقولہمصروفخالص پن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Certification
What are the meanings of Certification in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Certification in Urdu are تصدیق - tasdiiq and صداقت - sadaaqat. To understand how would you translate the word Certification in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Certification or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Certification synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Certification. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Certification in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Certification in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Certification with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by certification?
Meanings of certification are تصدیق - tasdiiq and صداقت - sadaaqat
Whats the definition of certification?
Definition of the certification are
- the act of certifying or bestowing a franchise on
- validating the authenticity of something or someone
- a document attesting to the truth of certain stated facts
- confirmation that some fact or statement is true through the use of documentary evidence
What is the synonym of certification?
Synonym of word certification are affirmation, affirmant, canonicity, solisequious, etherify, annularity, senectitude, disaffirmation, solecism, recrudency
What are the idioms related to certification?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word certification.
- Faithfulness and sincerity are the highest things
- Though malice may darken truth it cannot put it out
- Time trieth truth
- Truth may be smothered but not extinguished
- Truth never grows old
What are the quotes with word certification?
Here are the quotes with the word certification in them
- You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world. — Tom Brokaw
- I use filming as an excuse to take classes. I got my certification in sailing for 'Wedding Crashers,' and now I can handle a 26-foot boat. I played a seamstress once, so I took sewing classes. I love dipping into these other lives. — Rachel McAdams