Certified meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Certified.
- (adjective satellite) : holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill
- (adjective satellite) : fit to be certified as insane (and treated accordingly)
- (adjective) : endorsed authoritatively as having met certain requirements
More words related to the meanings of Certified
More words from Urdu related to Certified
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Certified meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Certified
|Zeal when it is a virtue is a dangerous one||گرم جوشی ہو اور نیکی سے وابستہ ہو تو خطرہ عظیم ثابت ہو سکتی ہے|
What are the meanings of Certified in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Certified in Urdu are ثابت - saabit and سند یافتہ - sanad yaaftah. To understand how would you translate the word Certified in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Certified or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Certified synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Certified. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Certified in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Certified in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Certified with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by certified?
Meanings of certified are ثابت - saabit and سند یافتہ - sanad yaaftah
Whats the definition of certified?
Definition of the certified are
- holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill
- fit to be certified as insane (and treated accordingly)
- endorsed authoritatively as having met certain requirements
What is the synonym of certified?
Synonym of word certified are solid, provedor, remaining, provection, proved, provand, certificated, one piece, vindicated, patented
What are the idioms related to certified?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word certified.
- That which proves too much proves nothing
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- An itch is worse than a smart
- Bring home to
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
What are the quotes with word certified?
Here are the quotes with the word certified in them
- I was never a Certified Public Accountant. I just had a degree in accounting. It would require passing a test, which I would not have been able to do. — Bob Newhart
- I made that decision back in 1985. I was out here getting certified in SCUBA with Garcia in Kona and I thought to myself, this is a place to wake up in in the morning. — Bill Kreutzmann